If you want to do some good whilst shortening your URLs then why not take a look at Good.ly.
Good.ly allows chosen charities to generate money from product recommendations (made through the shortened URLs). The current charities benefiting from Good.ly are Dogs Trust, Crisis and Child Voice International.
If you use Good.ly to make a product recommendation on Twitter, Facebook or anywhere else, and people click on and buy what you suggest, we give 55% of any earned referral fees to charity. The other 45% is used to run the service and continue marketing it. A simple purchase of anything recommended via a Good.ly link could raise cash for charities.
If you’re a charity that would like to be featured on the site then why not get in touch with them http://good.ly/applynow.